CULINARY TOUR OF LUCKNOW
LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA :
The City of Nawabs is known for the centuries-old Awadhi cuisine, which is mostly influenced by the culinary culture of the Mughal era because the Mughal Emperors hired officials for administration of the Awadhi Province. The traditional Indian food menu has incorporated Lucknow food from the Awadhi cuisine over years. A paradise for foodies in India, Lucknow City is a labyrinthine trail of food from biryanis to kebabs, chaats and paan
Deep fried basket shaped grated potatoes, Filled with aloo tikki(smashed potato patties), papdi, bhalle, curd, chickpeas, sev
IDREES KI BIRYANI
A 45 -year old shop run by Abu Bakr. Well cooked and famous mutton BIRYANI. Juicy mutton and chicken kormaI
The special melt-in-the-mouth kebabs were originally created during the 19th century. The kebab is a circular patty
The nihari is a rich but mildly flavoured mutton gravy, and kulchas are a thick leavened bread.Locals fondly call it Raheem ki Nihaari.
Traditionally kneaded with milk, it is a sweetened naan rich in saffron. Baked in an iron tandoor, what lends it a special taste is the sprinkling of saffron
Dexterous sweetmakers in Lucknow use thick milk, dew drops and a dash of saffron, cardamom, pistachio and rosewater to make these creamy
Chandigarh Culinary Tourism
- When it comes to North Indian cuisines the first thing that strikes is Punjabi traditional cuisine. Which amaze us by great taste and mouthwatering dishes. Chandigarh being the capital of two states has influence of both Punjab and Haryana. Chandigarh has lots of spices,ghee,butter and cheese in the food. Milk is the main component which accompanies the meals with their milk products,such as buttermilk,lassi and curd.
- The cuisines of Chandigarh mostly includes ingredients like ginger and garlic paste and garam masala using cardamom,cinnamon and bay leaves,etc. Besides they usually garnish with coriander leaves and juliennes of ginger.
- Visit to Chandigarh is incomplete without tasting street food.
Some popular dishes
- Sarson ka saag( curry of mustard leaves) ,Makki ki roti ,Dal Makhni/Dal Handi (Curry of pulses). Punj Ratni Dal
- Kadhai Paneer,Shahi Paneer(Famous paneer gravey serves hot) , Chole Bhature(Spicy chickpeas with Indian fried bread made with flour)
Non- veg dishes
- Tandoori Chicken,Butter Chicken,Bhuna Ghost
- Dishes made of lamb)
- Chicken Tikka (Chicken kheema marinated in spices and grill in oven)
- Chicken Biryani (Rice mix with chicken gravy and with lots of spices)